11 de febrero de 2011


I’m thinking with my cock


















Down the street I'm the girl next door
I'm the fox you've been waiting for









Hey street boy whats your style
Your dead end dreams don't make you smile
I'll give ya something to live for
Have ya, grab ya til your sore









Dead end kids in the danger zone
All of you are drunk or stoned
Dead end kids you’re not alone
You sleep in the street when you’re not at home











we're the queens of noise
Come and get it boys
Queens of noise
Not just one of your toys























I’m a blond bombshell and I wear it well
You’re momma says you go straight to hell
I’m sweet sixteen and a rebel queen
I look real hot in my tight blue jeans

















Joan, lets break out tonite




























Hello Daddy, hello Mom
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb
Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb


No hay comentarios: